Gifted Journeys, Inc. – An Egg Donation and Surrogacy Agency
Welcome to Gifted Journeys, a California-based egg donation and surrogacy agency welcoming all family types. As a full-service agency, we’re delighted to handle every aspect of your donor cycle needs including:
- Recruitment and screening of egg donors and surrogates.
- Personal matching for recipient parents.
- Complete IVF cycle coordination with your fertility specialist.
- On-going availability before, during and after your cycle.
With over a decade of experience in the assisted reproduction field, Gifted Journeys maintains excellent relationships with the leading reproductive specialists in female infertility and has a donor screening process second to none. We invite you to explore how our egg donor agency can help you fulfill your dreams of family.
Wendie Wilson, Founder and President of Gifted Journeys, is also the co-author of the book The Insider’s Guide to Egg Donation, on bookstore shelves in spring 2012, published by Demos Health. It’s the first comprehensive guide for intended parents to address all types of families and help you with your journey surrounding egg donation.
Why We Are Different from Other Egg Donor and Surrogacy Agencies
Why are we Different?
That’s simple. In an industry where high ethical standards should be a requirement, not everyone adheres to even a basic code of ethics. We do. And, Gifted Journeys works hard to set the bar even higher — this is the journey of a lifetime, and it’s important that you feel informed and understood. A little more about us:
- Gifted Journeys offers discounts on program fees for to those who give back to charitable foundations (see “Fees” page for more information).
- Gifted Journeys charges ONE program fee until you get pregnant, making our agency a low-risk investment.
- Our CEO is a founding member and President of the Society for Ethics in Egg Donation and Surrogacy (SEEDS).
- We believe that love – not marital status, sexual orientation, ethnic background or finances – is what truly makes a family.
- Our staff was founded by industry veterans, and several members of our compassionate staff have been egg donors.
- Each of us have spoken to recipient parents and shared in their stories. Stories we are happy to share with you.
- We work openly with other agencies for donor sharing so that our intended parents get a wide range of donor choices while still working with their program of choice.
- We have a fair and flexible program agreement and fee structure so you don’t feel as nervous taking the financial leap.
- All employees of Gifted Journeys dedicate a minimum of one day a month to volunteer programs in their community.
- We offer reduced fees to families in the military, teachers, police officers, firefighters and cancer survivors.
- We believe in respect, honesty, integrity and fairness to all clients, donors and surrogates.
- Gifted Journeys donates a percentage of profits to non-profit organizations such as Children Incorporated, Milo’s Sanctuary, The American Fertility Association and PVED.
- Our combined experiences (and no two are alike) make us compassionate and sensitive to the unique and often challenging journey our intended parents have been on.
Use the links below to begin exploring your own gifted journey today: